I used to always feel summer was over come the middle of August. It is not over. Summer on the calendar ends mid September so feel good about that. I am going to just keep on, keeping on!
- Plan a picnic at the lake.
- Go to the lake and cherish the August sun and lake water. That does not change
- Barbecuing gets redundant so I try new recipes on the grill in August. Grilled corn on the cob is my latest recipe.
- We have a garden and August is always an overdose of vegetables. Corn and potatoes and carrots!!!! (cannot have too much)
- Keep the practice of my new found love of watercolour painting. It is so relaxing and takes my mind away….
- Ride our horses out into the field. beside our property. The farmer is done and has hauled his crop away. Lots more riding area to enjoy now.
I really had to work through my purpose once again in August because with the COVID Delta Variant possibly coming; and what that meant to Canada; well, I regrouped the negativity of all that that brings on and I will keep going forward and enjoy myself and keep myself focused on the good things about this planet and the people and events that are happening.
I am Okay. We are all Okay. No matter what happens I will be Okay. It is the truth.
Leave a Reply