I am not one to enjoy the process of hanging ornaments carefully on my Christmas tree
I do have ways that I can savour the process even though I don’t enjoy the tediousness of individually hanging each ornament and choosing which branch to put it on. This method below works well for me.
I do this instead:
- I now buy big tree decorations
- I have big hooks 🪝 to use for ornament hanging. (forget those little threads or ropes that come with the ornament)
- I put 8-12 larger ornaments on first day then stop until I am ready for the next group tommorrow
- group your ornaments quickly when ready to hang another day
- I only put up tree hanging ornaments if they are cute and/or have deep meaning. This makes me appreciate the process and my tree even more
Happy tree decorating!!