My foot care with a Morton’s Neuroma. First one is the massage ball. THE BEST treatment for all foot issues, in my humble opinion!
A Lacrosse ball massage is key for me. Roll your whole foot over a lacrosse ball for 2 minutes twice a day.
Here is my story….
- Diagnosed August 2019 from an ultrasound with Morton’s Neuroma
- foot was getting painful so acupuncture, reflexology and massage treatments began
- I loved the reflexology and so I went to 6 treatments
- started my foot yoga exercises from you tube Yoga with Adriene
- bought the Vivobarefoot shoes and that was a game changer for me
- worked with a personal trainer for 8 sessions at the gym to activate my foot and gave me confidence that I can still attend gym training sessions
- orthopedist surgeon gave me 3 choices: surgery, custom orthotics, cortisone needle
- neither were appealing: surgery works but neuroma can grow back (it’s a thickened nerved so nerves are tricky); custom orthotics is not transferrable to other shoes, cortisones needle is painful from what I have read and does not work long term
- I massage my foot now with a Lacrosse Ball for 2 minutes twice a day
- I do Yoga for the feet (I use Yoga With Adrienne you tube channel)
- all my shoes are now flat and flexible and with a wider toe box (Vivobarefoot)
- fashion shoes or trendy sandals, boots etc are not in my closet anymore
- My foot works well now and when it gets stiff I just massage with my lacrosse ball
These are my Vivobarefoot shoes I wear several times a week. They are flexible but supportive and the foot moves as if you are barefoot.
They do sell out online really fast.
Yoga with Adrienne Yoga for the Feet program I used and still do daily.